|Job Description : |
To be successful as an embroidery machine operator, you should have a good eye for detail and the ability to keep track of multiple work orders. Outstanding candidates will possess both analytical and artistic skills.
Embroidery Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Analyzing and understanding project specifications and clients’ needs before starting each embroidery project.
- Selecting the thread, fabric, hoops, and designs appropriate to each project.
- Setting up machines and supervising the embroidery process.
- Performing regular machine and inventory inspections and reporting any issues or reordering stock as required.
- Keeping track of work orders and updating records.
- Communicating with team members and ensuring that all orders are sent out in a timely manner.
Embroidery Machine Operator Requirements:
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Understanding of Measurement devices
- Computer literate